Bottom Line is a 60 wt./2-ply lint-free filament polyester.
Bottom Line is a very versatile thread which can be used in many applications.
- Available in 55 colors.
- Ideal for hand and machine appliqué, detail quilting, embroidery, stitch-in-the-ditch, bobbin thread, trapunto, binding, free standing lace, heirloom sewing, serger thread, and garment construction.
- Several colors blend into fabrics so well that they appear invisible.
- Wonderful thread choice for micro stippling.
- Available in cones and spools.
- SuperBOBs are The Bottom Line thread wound on cardboard-sided bobbins available in L-style (118 yds.) and M-style (215 yds.) prewound bobbins.
- BOB’s are The Bottom Line thread wound onto plastic-sided bobbins and are ideal for hand appliqué.
- SuperBOBs Donut is a collection of 35 SuperBOBs set into a BobbinSaver.